[WebODF] Placed Images

Jeff Nova jnova at colorhythm.com
Tue Apr 21 04:25:50 CEST 2015

Hi!  Thank you so much to the developers for creating this magnificent tool.  I'm new to the community and excited to meet everyone here.

I'm prompted to write regarding an issue we experience with placed images.  It seems that when we place an image, and then convert the ODT to DOCX, that the image is made very tiny.  It doesn't matter whether the image has a resolution set or not.  We have tested only with JPEGs.

Is this a unoconv or LibreOffice issue, or does it ring a bell for users of WebODF?

Thanks for your consideration!