[WebODF] Placed Images

Jos van den Oever jos at vandenoever.info
Tue Apr 21 10:11:29 CEST 2015

On Monday 20 April 2015 19:25:50 Jeff Nova wrote:
> Hi!  Thank you so much to the developers for creating this magnificent tool.
>  I'm new to the community and excited to meet everyone here.
>

> I'm prompted to write regarding an issue we experience with placed images.
>  It seems that when we place an image, and then convert the ODT to DOCX,
> that the image is made very tiny.  It doesn't matter whether the image has
> a resolution set or not.  We have tested only with JPEGs.
>

> Is this a unoconv or LibreOffice issue, or does it ring a bell for users of
> WebODF?

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your kind words. In order to help you, I'd like to have a bit
more information.

Did you open a file with WebODF first, then with LibreOffice and did you save from
there to DOCX? Did the image look small in the DOCX in LibreOffice too? Could
you make small example file so we can try to replay the issue? What version of
WebODF and LibreOffice did you use?

Cheers,
Jos