[Plugtest-org] ODF Plugfest Schedule: Let's work on defining the technical sessions

robert_weir at us.ibm.com robert_weir at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 17 23:57:09 CET 2011

An outline of the plugfest is up on the wiki:

http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201102_maidenhead:info

As you can see this will follow the pattern of the Brussels event, with
the first day being a set of technical interop sessions, for vendors.  And
the second day will be a public session.  The morning of the 2nd day will
feature local speakers, and the event sponsors in the UK are organizing
that portion of it.

But I do need your help signing up for sessions in the following areas:

Day 1:  I've broken the day in 30 minute slots.  Please sign up for any
topic that interests you.  It could be a scenario, a demonstration, a
position paper, a topic for discussion, a proposal, whatever.  Just make
it related to ODF and interop.  Since the audience here will be almost
entirely engineers on the standards and product side, feel free to dive
deep.

Day 2: We'll have an opportunity in the public session, from 1530-1630 to
give brief presentations/demos from each vendor.  Depending on how many
want to present, you will have around 10 minutes.  If you are interested,
please put your name/product down for that session.

Finally, if you are planning to attend, please put your name down on the
wiki page as well.  This does not replace formal registration, but will
give us an early idea of who will be attending.

Regards,

-Rob