[Plugtest-org] details about the program of the ODF Plugfest in Maidenhead?

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Thu Jan 6 09:43:50 CET 2011

Hello Oliver,

yes, that's correct.

Basil and SiriusIT (the UK organisers) have good contacts in the UK,
but suggestions about whom to invite are always welcome of course.

As for the technical part, it would be great if we could do some RDF
related work: the UK has a nice data.gov.uk site with semantic linked
data, so mixing ODF-documents with RDF-data could be an interesting
topic ?

Bart