[Plugtest-org] ODF Plugfest Schedule: Let's work on defining the technical sessions

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Tue Jan 18 00:34:50 CET 2011

>Day 2: We'll have an opportunity in the public session, from 1530-1630 to
>give brief presentations/demos from each vendor.  Depending on how many
>want to present, you will have around 10 minutes.  If you are interested,
>please put your name/product down for that session.

1 hour is *very* short to cover the presentations from office products and
libraries, I'd say we need 1.5 hour to do this

Assuming 7 minutes / presentations + some questions:

We already have
- Google
- IBM
- Oracle
- presumably Microsoft ?
- probably KOffice / Calligra
- probably LibreOffice ?

I assume we also want to show
- lpOD
- ODF toolkit
- WebODF

And if possible
- ODF viewer on android

If there are additional participants (OFS, AbiSource, Aspose, Gnumeric...), we
can easily fill 2 hours...

Best regards,

Bart