[Plugtest-org] details about the program of the ODF Plugfest in Maidenhead?

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann oliver-rainer.wittmann at oracle.com
Thu Jan 6 09:13:16 CET 2011

Hi Bart,

Thanks for the first information about the attendees.
I am looking forward to hear more from Basil or Laura.

To be sure about the abbreviations:
- MP = member of parliament?
- CMS = content management system?

Best regards, Oliver.

--
ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

http://www.oracle.com/commitment
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment