[Plugtest-org] ODF Plugfest - presentation of Oracle Office

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann oliver-rainer.wittmann at oracle.com
Wed Feb 9 07:34:49 CET 2011

Hi Laura,

On 08.02.2011 16:11, Laura czajkowski wrote:
> On 08/02/11 09:28, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>> Hi Laura,
>>
>> my colleague and I have prepared the presentation of Oracle Office
>> Product Family for ODF Plugfest's Friday.
>>
>> We have a couple of questions/clarifications:
>> - We have planned for 10-12 minutes. Is this Ok?
> Yes it should be. Perhaps we can have a few short presentations followed
> by questions.
Fine.

>> - Which aspect ratio supports the beamer? 16:9 or 4:3?
> Screen ratio ? I'm unsure ?
Ok, we will prepare presentations in both aspect ratios.

>> - Do we have to use a certain computer/laptop for the presentation or
>> can we use our own?
> It will depend on the day, We have two rooms on the Wednesday there is
> one projector for the workshop room and on the Friday the main room will
> only have a projector.
Thus, each presenter will use its own computer/laptop which will be
connected to the beamer/projectors.

>> - If we can use our own laptop, what kind of adapters for the
>> connection to the beamer are available?
>>
> again I'm unsure. We just asked for the projector to be made available,
> not to have a pc available.
Ok, no problem.
Can you please ask what kind of adapters are available for the
connection of the presenter's laptop to the provided beamer/projector -
e.g. VGA or HDMI

Thanks, Oliver.

--
ORACLE http://www.oracle.com
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann | Oracle Open Office and ODF Standardization

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

http://www.oracle.com/commitment
Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment