[Plugtest-org] Fwd: Re: 5th ODF Plugfes

Laura czajkowski laura.czajkowski at siriusit.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 16:25:43 CET 2011

FYI

Laura

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: 5th ODF Plugfes
Date: 	Sat, 05 Feb 2011 07:18:44 +0100
From: 	Banai Miklós <banai.miklos at multiracio.hu>
To: 	Laura czajkowski <laura.czajkowski at siriusit.co.uk>
CC: 	Zsolt Bagoly <bagoly.zsolt at multiracio.hu>, Kázmér Koleszár
<koleszar.kazmer at multiracio.hu>, Gergely Farkas
<farkas.gergely at multiracio.hu>

Dear Madam, dear Laura Czajkowski,

Thank you very much for inviting us to the 5th ODF Plugfest. Three of
our colleagues will participate in the Plugfest: Dr. Zsolt Bagoly, the
director of our R&D division, Mr. Kázmér Koleszár, our representative in
the ODF Interoperability TC of OASIS and Mr. Gergely Farkas, our leading
developer. We offer our OOo commercial derivate EuroOffice 2010
Professional for interoperability test in th Plugfest.

Sincerely your,

Miklós Banai