[Plugtest-org] draft agenda updated

Fabrice Mous Fabrice.Mous at opendocsociety.org
Mon Sep 28 09:35:09 CEST 2009

Hi Bart,

On Fri, 2009-09-25 at 09:12 +0200, Hanssens Bart wrote:
[..]
> Also, I'd like to call for volunteers who are willing to lead one or more sessions
> (perhaps Roberto could do the opening talk and someone from opendocsociety
> the closing talk, and if someone wants to add a particular scenario, he/she can
> lead that session)

Just a suggestion. Last week I spoke to some people from the City of
Amsterdam who are doing a major shift to open source and open standards.
Currently they run into quite some incompatibilty issues between ODF and
the MS Office file formats. There is even somewhat of a request wrt
printing functionality and styling of documents. I mentioned the ODF
Plugfest event and they were very interested

Anyway ... if we think the ODF Plugfest stage might be a good place for
them to talk their experiences I suggest we invite them. However, this
is merely a suggestion. So feel free to slap me if you think this
suggestion makes no sense :)

Regards,

Fabrice
--