[Plugtest-org] ODF Plugfest Planning Meeting

Fabrice Mous Fabrice.Mous at opendocsociety.org
Mon Sep 28 09:30:34 CEST 2009

Hi Roberto,

Sounds great! Also the fact that you got the major of the city geard up
is great. Let's see of the Italian minister will come.

Is it possible to have this information in English as well. The website
is very informative but in Italian language only. Perhaps we can use the
ODF Plugfest wiki for detailing info wrt venue.

Regards,

Fabrice

--
Fabrice Mous
bestuurslid OpenDoc Society
fabrice.mous at opendocsociety.org
http://nl.opendocsociety.org

On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 07:24 +0200, Roberto Galoppini wrote:
> Rob and all,
>
>  I'm sorry too, as I said during another conf call held on Friday I
> got mistaken with the date.
>
>  Below some details I got during my visit in Orvieto last Thursday.
>
>  The location of the ODF Plugfest will be a bank foundation:
> http://www.fondazione.cariorvieto.it/
>  The conference room has 113 seats, the computer room 30. It is an
> ancient building (about 1500) recently renewed (2004), really
> gorgeous.
>
>  I also spoke with the assessors on duty for innovation and tourism,
> they are helping us with all open issues and I'm confident that the
> major will send a letter to the Italian Minister of Innovation soon,
> so that we can get an answer hopefully this week.
> The major of the city will be inviting local administrations as well,
> as soon as they'll start sending those letters I believe we should add
> the municipality of Orvieto among organizers.
>
> That's all so far.
[..]