[Plugtest-org] draft agenda updated

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Mon Sep 28 10:00:20 CEST 2009

Hello Fabrice,

I'm not into the business of slapping people, I just make them use vi :-)

mmz, their experience is of course very interesting and useful, but perhaps
for this event it's better to focus on ODF interoperability, not on migration
issues...

Since you specifically mentioned printing and styling, do they still encounter
issues when opening / printing their ODF documents in, say, GoogleDocs,
MS-Office 2007sp2, OpenOffice... ?

If so, could the come up with a simple scenario that can be tested on Day 2 ?
That way they can highlight issues _and_ we might have people in the room
actually solving (or at least identifying the cause of) those issue at the same
time...

Best regards,

Bart