[ODFPlugtest] plugfest test file results

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Wed Nov 3 19:06:52 CET 2010

Hello Andreas

> of course that means that as far as the world is concerned these test
> documents don't exist, and they really should not be considered test
> documents for interoperability purposes since they can't be legally be
> used by an implementor to test possible changes required or made to
> their code.

that's true, and that's one of the reasons why I started creating a few
documents from scratch (in the OIC TC SVN repository), but it takes (too)
much of my time.

That's also why Louis suggested to ask around if, for instance, students
at universities could generate test documents and/or help us out with
testing scenarios in different implementations (many devs are very busy
with reviewing the ODF 1.2 spec and/or writing code)

Best regards

Bart