[ODFPlugtest] Reminder: ODF Plugfest Granada Call Friday at 1600 UTC

Katuya Kobayashi kobayashi.katsuya at nttcom.co.jp
Fri Mar 12 03:01:50 CET 2010

Hi,

 I can't join in this time, but I have one commnet.

   There are many Lang-Pack for each Office product add-on en-basis Main
product.
   Also there are many deferent interoperability problems couse from
each language, and each country documentation standart and culture.

   You know, ODF 1.1 has released as JIS X4401 on 2010/2/22.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/translators/201003/msg00000.html
And also Japanese Goverment TRM public commnet document include as
reference standard ODF 1.0, OOXML for office environment, first time in
this month.
http://search.e-gov.go.jp/servlet/Public?CLASSNAME=Pcm1010&BID=595210005&OBJCD=&GROUP=
(in Japanese only)

  So, I think your next step objective will focus local language and/or
country level interoperability.
  And this Plugfest may be held in Asia future...

Regards,
Katsuya

--
* I recommend OpenOffice.org and ODF ! *  :)
Katsuya Kobayashi ( http://www4.plala.or.jp/k21/ )
kynh at openoffice.org

Hanssens Bart さんは書きました: