[ODFPlugtest] Reminder: ODF Plugfest Granada Call Friday at 1600 UTC

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Thu Mar 11 23:10:37 CET 2010

Hi,

unfortunately I won't be able to attend the call, but feel free to drop a line ;-)

The program for Thursday is shaping up quite nicely:
http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201004_granada:info#program

Main issues:

- do we have uses cases / speeches from local experts ?
- for Friday, scenarios are still welcome
- to be discussed: what shall we do on Saturday (community) ?

Also, don't forget to add your name to the list of participants:

http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201004_granada:participants

(If you don't have access, or forgot your password, just send me an email ;-)

Best regards,

Bart