[ODFPlugtest] program, october 14 and 15

Patrick Durusau patrick at durusau.net
Thu Jul 8 17:09:17 CEST 2010

Rob,

On 7/8/2010 10:34 AM, robert_weir at us.ibm.com wrote:

<snip>
> I would be interested in such a presentation.
>
> Also, I have some interest in seeing whether we can take what we learn
> from writing HTML-based editors, and turn that into a standard, maybe a
> subset of ODF called "ODF Web Profile" or maybe it would be called "HTML5
> ODF Profile"?

A step that might make that easier would be to have in ODF-Next separate
sections for a page rendering model (hopefully following XSL) and a web
rendering model, both of which are targets of mapping from the core markup.

Would have to untangle some of the style material but we need to do that
for ODF-Next anyway.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--