[ODFPlugtest] plugfest program change

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Wed Jul 7 15:03:49 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

we'll probably need to change the program. The dates stay the same, but we'll have to group
the tests on day 1 and the presentations on day 2 instead of half a day presentation / half a day
testing apps

The reason has to do with logistics, but also because we'd like to invite 30 - 50 developers
and project managers working for local governments (and IT service providers) to attend
the presentations

This also means that participants will have some more time to promote their ODF applications
to a broader audience (might be easier to convince your boss to get travel approval ;-)

Best regards

Bart