[ODFPlugtest] How to come and where to sleep information updated

Alberto BARRIONUEVO abarrio at opentia.es
Fri Apr 9 14:24:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

    we have improved the information in the website about how to come and
where to sleep:

http://odf.cenatic.es/index.php/en/howto-come
http://odf.cenatic.es/index.php/en/to-sleep

    Mainly if you use the Malaga airport (cheaper than Granada one usually)
you will find all the information about how to get a bus to Granada.

    Check that to reserve the two hotels near to the ODF Plugfest you need to
prepay to get our special prices, but to reserve the Corrala you just need to
notify ASAP to them.

    Btw, we recommend to get your trip back on Sunday or Saturday as late as
possible.

Saludos,
--
Alberto Barrionuevo, CEO