[ODFPlugtest] ODF Plugfest - registration form does seem to work

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Sun Microsystems Oliver-Rainer.Wittmann at Sun.COM
Fri Apr 9 21:13:25 CEST 2010

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for the adjustment of the messages. I also learned that my
Spanish is very very poor - I'm sorry.
But the language of the messages was not the problem.
I have filled again all the fields and got message "Please, insert your
name". I had filled the name field with my name "Oliver-Rainer
Wittmann". The form does not accept my name. I played around a bit and
found out that the dash in my first name causes the form not to accept
my name. Thus, I registered myself as "Oliver Rainer Wittmann".

Best regards, Oliver.

On 04/09/10 16:07, Lucas González Rodríguez wrote:
>> On Friday 09 April 2010 07:51:50 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer -
>> Sun Microsystems wrote:
>>> Hi Alberto,
>>>
>>> the registeration form for the ODF Plugfest on
>>> http://odf.cenatic.es/index.php/en/registration does not seem to work.
>>>
>>> I have filled all the fields plus the code field, but on submit/register
>>> I got the message "Por favor, introduzca su nombre".
>>> My poor knowledge about Spanish tells me that I shall insert a number.
>>> But, I do not know which number - I have already filled all the fields.
>>>
>>> Please help, Oliver.
>>>

> Hello Oliver,
>
> The message was prompting you to insert your name (the english meaning of "nombre" is "name").
> Now it shows all alert messages in english. Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> And thank you for reporting it to us!
>

> Greetings,

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 955
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann at sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Jürgen Kunz