[ODFPlugtest] Important changes to the agenda (and confirmations)

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Fri Apr 9 09:40:57 CEST 2010

Hi Alberto,

>3) Finally, it is forced to make a change in the agenda because the University
>is not available on Saturday morning for conferences, so we have to
>interchange the part of the Friday afternoon (workshops) to the Saturday
>morning (local agenda).

This could be a problem for the international participants (probably a few of them
are leaving on Saturday and/or can't change their reservations)

Is the computer room available Friday afternoon ? If the room is available, I'd
suggest to do the (international) workshop on Friday afternoon in the computer
room, and organize the Spanish talks at the same time in the (different) conference
room.

(the Spanish talks are of course very interesting, but note that many participants
might not understand Spanish, at least not enough to easily follow a technical
presentation in Spanish....)

If the computer room is not available on Friday afternoon, is there another room
or location (class room, cafe, student house,... ) with a few tables (with or
without internet) were the international participants can discuss some topics,
have a drink (paying for their own drinks), work on code using their own laptop
etc ?

Best regards

Bart