[ODFPlugtest] Important changes to the agenda (and confirmations)

Alberto Barrionuevo abarrio at opentia.es
Fri Apr 9 03:35:09 CEST 2010

Hi all,

[JFYI: this is one outdated e-mail that did not come out because a problem
with my harddisk, but perhaps still interesting]

    this is just to announce you that two more hits have been reached in the
organization:

1) A top civil servant of the Ministry of Presidency, in charge of the ENI
development, has confirmed his availability to participate in the ODF Plugfest
during the whole morning of the Friday.

2) It is confirmed a VIP visit to The Alhambra, the most visited monument of
Spain. It is confirmed also that our guide will be one of the best
archaeologist of Andalusia and former conservation manager of The Alhambra.

3) Finally, it is forced to make a change in the agenda because the University
is not available on Saturday morning for conferences, so we have to
interchange the part of the Friday afternoon (workshops) to the Saturday
morning (local agenda).

Everything added to the agenda.

Saludos,
--