[ODFPlugtest] next plugfest events

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Thu Nov 5 17:11:25 CET 2009

Hi Jakub,

sounds very interesting, so feel free to contact them :-) I'll put up a wiki to keep
track of the proposals.

Best regards,

Bart

As as side note, I think that XForms for electronic forms is interesting, and
ODF allows for using XForms (although not sure which version), so that
would be a nice combination. But so far, I think only the OOo-based products
like OOo / Symphony support XForms in ODF :/