[ODFPlugtest] presentations to be uploaded

Jakub Ondrusek jakub.ondrusek at comsultia.com
Thu Nov 5 14:31:41 CET 2009

I've noticed that some suggestions on where the next plugfest should be held
have been posted.

If a place for the February 2010 PlugFest was required, we would be interested
in potentially hosting the event in Bratislava, Slovakia. We have connections
to the local working group for official standards in documents and forms. ODF
is currently one of the mandatory formats for publishing documents and it is
being seriously considered as a standard for electronic forms as well.

If this is an option, we can try and commit them to organizing an
interoperability focused event.

regards

Jakub Ondrusek