[ODFPlugtest] Tracking implementation defects

robert_weir at us.ibm.com robert_weir at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 30 17:54:03 CEST 2009

I think it would be good if we entered implementation-defects on the
implementation page.  That would make it easier to find for an
implementors since they would not need to load every single scenario page
to look for an issue.

For example, I entered some items on Google Docs here:
http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=implementations:gdocs

Note that this is still laborious since we end up transcribing info from
the scenario page to the implementation page.  A better alternative might
be to use JIRA or Bugzilla for defect tracking, since that would give us
easier reporting support, and tracking of comments and even voting.

-Rob