[ODFPlugtest] Tracking implementation defects

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Tue Jun 30 18:08:12 CEST 2009

Rob,

Indeed, although currently you can click on the "backlinks" link in the implementation to see what scenario has open issues for that implementation.

Another reason (one I've also mentioned in the FAQ), is that I'm expecting people to report these issues to the projects/vendors so they can enter it in _their_ bug track system or knowledge base...

Far from perfect of course, although I'm inclined to think that at this point more tools (wiki and bugtrack...) aren't the answer :-)

In a perfect world, I'd want to have both an issue list underneath the scenarios (because finding an issue in one implementation may lead to finding an issues in another) and the implementations.

But Perhaps there's a bugtrack plugin for DokuWiki that can do just that ?

Bart