[ODFPlugtest] wiki cleanup completed

Sven Langkamp sven.langkamp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 02:37:07 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 11:57 PM, Hanssens Bart <Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be>wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I've more or less completed the cleanup of the wiki.
>
> * Every implementation now has a page with a link to their website and  a
> link to the scenarios with " issues" found during the event
>
> * Every scenario now contains a "tracker" section for listing issues, a
> "files" section for uploading files (note to myself: come up with a file
> name convention)
>
> * There's also a section "analysis", hopefully we'll see some constructive
> comments (is it a implementation bug ? is the spec not clear ?)
>

> By the way, kudos to JM "uwog" Maurer (AbiWord) who found an issue _and_
> provided a link to the AbiWord bug tracker.
> I strongly encourage all implementers to do the same  ;-)

I would suggest to add sections for a screenshots/pdf export in the tracker.
Just writing "OK" isn't always enough as there might be something the
reviewer missed or interprets differently.
Alternatively it could be nice to have a link to officeshots to show all
renderings of a scenario, though that take a bit more effort.

Maybe also a section for links to bugs i different project bug trackers. A
list with all bug trackers would be helpful too.

I think the scenarios should be grouped as the sidebar will get too full
over time and has random order.