[ODFPlugtest] wiki cleanup completed

Sander Marechal s.marechal at jejik.com
Sat Jun 20 09:39:40 CEST 2009

Sven Langkamp wrote:
> I would suggest to add sections for a screenshots/pdf export in the tracker.
> Just writing "OK" isn't always enough as there might be something the
> reviewer missed or interprets differently.
> Alternatively it could be nice to have a link to officeshots to show all
> renderings of a scenario, though that take a bit more effort.

Screenshots would be better. PDF export means another conversion step so
then you'd not only have to check app<->app interoperability but also
app->pdf for bugs.

As for linking to Officeshots.org, that's what the upcoming Gallery
feature will be for. By default rendering results are private on
Officeshots.org so it's pointless to put those links on the wiki. Only
the account who did the upload can view the results.

I will let you know when the Gallery feature is done.

--
Sander Marechal