[ODFPlugtest] wiki cleanup completed

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Fri Jun 19 23:57:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've more or less completed the cleanup of the wiki.

* Every implementation now has a page with a link to their website and  a link to the scenarios with " issues" found during the event

* Every scenario now contains a "tracker" section for listing issues, a "files" section for uploading files (note to myself: come up with a file name convention)

* There's also a section "analysis", hopefully we'll see some constructive comments (is it a implementation bug ? is the spec not clear ?)

By the way, kudos to JM "uwog" Maurer (AbiWord) who found an issue _and_ provided a link to the AbiWord bug tracker.
I strongly encourage all implementers to do the same  ;-)

Bart