[ODFPlugtest] Appreciate for the testing result cleaning up

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Fri Jun 19 13:43:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

thanks, I've still cleaning up things,but I hope to finish it today or in the weekend :-)

For developers, it's also interesting that docuwiki has a backlink feature:

- go to the page of your favorite application, for instance IBM Lotus Symphony
- in the left corner on top of the page, you'll see [[IBM Lotus Symphony]]
- if you click on that, you'll see backlinks from the scenarios

The idea is that, for each scenario, we can add issues in the tracker section, linking
back to the implementation page.

Then, developers can see some sort "todo" list at the page of their implementation :-)

Once the issue is fixed, we disable the link from the scenario to the implementation.

Best regards,

Bart

PS: I'll also add a "analysis" section, there we can discuss things and determine if
it's a implementation bug and/or issue with the spec.

From: plugtest-bounces at opendocsociety.org [plugtest-bounces at opendocsociety.org] On Behalf Of Ming Fei Jia [jiamingf at cn.ibm.com]

Hello everyone,

I've come back to Beijing. Very nice to meet you everyone, and happy to work with you for the 2 days. I have no time to read all the mails in the mailing list now. But I just login into our plugfest wiki, and have found that the testing results has been cleaned up, also list the issues for each implementations. I can see what issues we've found for Lotus Symhony, as well as what issues for other products,very helpful. By checking the recent changes of the wiki, seems the most cleaning up work is done by Bart Hanssens(sorry, if I miss someone else). Great work, Bart. I personally appreciate you for this work! I believe other event members will benefit from this cleaning up work either.

Best Regards,

Mingfei Jia