[ODFPlugtest] Appreciate for the testing result cleaning up

Ming Fei Jia jiamingf at cn.ibm.com
Fri Jun 19 13:13:50 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

I've come back to Beijing. Very nice to meet you everyone, and happy to
work with you for the 2 days. I have no time to read all the mails in the
mailing list now. But I just login into our plugfest wiki, and have found
that the testing results has been cleaned up, also list the issues for each
implementations. I can see what issues we've found for Lotus Symhony, as
well as what issues for other products,very helpful. By checking the recent
changes of the wiki, seems the most cleaning up work is done by Bart
Hanssens(sorry, if I miss someone else). Great work, Bart. I personally
appreciate you for this work! I believe other event members will benefit
from this cleaning up work either.

   Best Regards,

   Mingfei Jia(贾明飞)
   IBM Lotus Symphony Development
   IBM China Software Development LAB, Beijing
   Tel: 86-10-82452493   Fax: 86-10-82452887
   NOTES:Ming Fei Jia/China/IBM   E-mail: jiamingf at cn.ibm.com
   Address: No.28 Building, Zhong Guan Cun Software Park, No.8 Dong Bei
   Wang West Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing 100193, P.R.China