[WebODF] [webodf-support] viewerjs

Jos van den Oever jos.van.den.oever at kogmbh.com
Wed Jul 23 11:11:29 CEST 2014

On 07/10/2014 11:00 AM, simon wrote:
> Hello,
>
>         want to ask how I can make adjustments to the layout so that it
>         displays
>         two documents side by side.
>

>     The rendering in ViewerJS is done by WebODF for ODF and PDF.js for
>     PDF. If you would like to help with the ODF rendering you can join
>     https://open.nlnet.nl/mailman/__listinfo/webodf
>     If you want to display two documents side by side, you can add two
>     ViewerJS instances to your page.
>
>     Best regards,
>     Jos van den Oever
>
> So, my question to the list (new here) is where or how do the instances
> get instantiated?

Hello Simon,

Sorry for the late reply. The mailing list server was eh resting.

Did you find out what you wanted to know yet?

> Second, ViewerJS causes my Eclipse IDE to run out of heap space. It is
> difficult to debug because I'm new to the library (and to JS memory
> leaks for that matter), but I could imagine a JS function eating up
> memory with a faulty recursion..
> please advice

Is this problem occurring when running WebODF code or does it happen
just because Eclipse is trying to parse the code?

We have released a new version of ViewerJS: 0.5.1.

Cheers,
Jos