[WebODF] [webodf-support] viewerjs

simon sknuijver at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:00:37 CEST 2014

Hello,

want to ask how I can make adjustments to the layout so that it displays
>> two documents side by side.
>>

> The rendering in ViewerJS is done by WebODF for ODF and PDF.js for PDF. If
> you would like to help with the ODF rendering you can join
>   https://open.nlnet.nl/mailman/listinfo/webodf
> If you want to display two documents side by side, you can add two
> ViewerJS instances to your page.
>
> Best regards,
> Jos van den Oever
>
> So, my question to the list (new here) is where or how do the instances
get instantiated?

Second, ViewerJS causes my Eclipse IDE to run out of heap space. It is
difficult to debug because I'm new to the library (and to JS memory leaks
for that matter), but I could imagine a JS function eating up memory with a
faulty recursion..
please advice
thanks
Simon