[WebODF] Evaluating colabeditor

Rui Rosado rui at rosado.nl
Tue Jan 21 21:00:01 CET 2014

Hi all,

I'm working on a project in which I think that the collaborative WebODF
editor would be a nice tool. After downloading WebODF source from
GitHub, I was able to edit documents using src-localeditor.html
In the project we really need different people to work collaboratively
on documents. So I thought I was being smart ;-) by opening the
src-colabeditor.html page
However, to proceed I need to enter login data. I would need that for at
least 2 users.

Is this information (username/password) available for at least 2
(preferably 3 or 4) users? And how can I get hold on that?

Thank you.

Regards,
Rui