[WebODF] Highlight a Letter

Schroeder, Tabea T.Schroeder at fh-aachen.de
Tue Feb 25 11:03:55 CET 2014

Dear webODF Developers,
I want to use your library to display odt Data and highlight letters in the text using the keyboard.
I tried the "getting started" example, with Documents created by OpenOffice or LibreOffice. Only the Documents created by LibreOffice get displayed, the other cause: "loading dataname.odt". How can I solve this problem and display both types of documents?
I tried to highlight a word with the method odf.OdfCanvas.getAnnotationViewManager().highlightAnnotation();  but I don't know which object this method needs. Is this the right Method and how can I use it?
I need two types of highlights, can I change the highlight color or the type of highlight?
Thanks in advance
Tabea Schröder