[WebODF] Webodf - saving the loaded document without downloading it

Pawel Cisek pawel.cisek at outlook.com
Tue Feb 18 13:57:40 CET 2014

Dear webODF Developers,
I'm using Your javascript library called webodf. I've got 1 question (I've tried to find answer online but i didn't manage to do it). Is it possible to save (loaded from the beginning like for example "welcome.odt") file without downloading it to computer. After clicking button save the changes are saved to the open file instead of downloading new file with changes.
 I'm looking forward to hearing from You. Pawel Cisek