[Plugtest-org] Conference call notes

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann ORWITT at de.ibm.com
Thu Sep 20 14:18:02 CEST 2012


Thanks to Bart for the minutes.

Michiel, any update on the invitations?

Does the current program on
reflect the final schedule?

BTW, I have added my name to the program as Svante and myself had submitted
the presentation regarding Change Tracking together. Unfortunately, I will
not be able to attend in person due to my family vacation :(

Best regards, Oliver.

From:	Hanssens Bart <Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be>
To:	"plugtest-organisers at opendocsociety.org"
            <plugtest-organisers at opendocsociety.org>
Date:	12.09.2012 20:12
Subject:	[Plugtest-org] Conference call notes
Sent by:	plugtest-organisers-bounces at opendocsociety.org


a small summary of the conference call, feel free to correct me if I made a

Present: Thorsten, Charles-H, Bart, Michiel, Oliver-R

1) Registration
1a) Should participants register using the conference.libreoffice.org
website (for security and logistic reasons)
2b) Is there a fee to pay ? Some sources say the LO conference is free, but
the registration site says it's 10 EUR (by Paypal)

For security and logistics reasons, ODF Plugfest participants must indeed
register using the http://conference.libreoffice.org website.
Note that the registration will be closed on Monday 08/Oct/2012 !

There is a small fee to pay: 10 EUR.

2) Invitations
2a) Who will send invitations and to whom ?
2b) Registration deadline

Registrations will be sent by the ODF Pugfest organisation committee.
Michiel will draft an invitation and send it to the mailing list. If
everybody agrees with that mail, the OpenDoc Society will send out this
mail to the usual attendees.

Note that the registration will be closed on Monday 08/Oct/2012 !

3) Programme
3a) What ODF-related CFP's were received via the LO website (+ title,
speaker) ?
3b) Exact dates / times and what conference room

Charles-H or Thorsten will send the list of ODF CFP to Bart
Bart will create a draft programme on the plugfest wiki, depending on the
number of CFPs and test scenarios received.

Michiel proposes to have 1 day of pure testing + about half a day of
presentations (say, until noon)
Thorsten will check if it is possible to have a room available for 1,5 - 2
days. If not, Bart will try to fit everything into one single day.

4) Other topics
4a) Marketing
4b) Next plugfest

The plugfest is to be marketed as a separate event.
Bart suggests to add a few lines to the to-be-drafted invitation letter,
inviting everyone to come up with a location for the next plugfest.

Best regards

plugtest-organisers mailing list
plugtest-organisers at opendocsociety.org

More information about the plugtest-organisers mailing list