[Plugtest-org] Evidently another Plugfest in Berlin?

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Tue Jun 26 18:40:39 CEST 2012

+1 Michiel

Probably I'm the one to blame for not including everyone in the discussion from the very beginning.

The sole reason being that I first wanted to be sure that we actually had a good candidate for the next plugfest
(remember it's not easy to get a room for 20+ people and internet connection for a whole day for free)

On the plus side, it appears to be that people are very keen to organize future plugfests,
so we shouldn't have a problem for finding hosts for the plugfests in 2013, right ?

Best regards

Bart