[Plugtest-org] ODF Plugfest agenda / things to clarify

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at opendocsociety.org
Thu Feb 16 12:47:30 CET 2012

Hello all,

I can clear up one question, the address of the venue:

Microsoft Executive Briefing Center for European Innovation
Avenue des Nerviens 85
1040 Brussels
Belgium
Phone: +32 (0)2 740 46 11
Mobile: +32 (0)478 65 55 57
Fax: +32 (0)2 733 30 58
E-mail: ebcbru at microsoft.com

(please check the event pages at
http://www.odfplugfest.org/2012-brussels/ for other relevant information
such as nearby airports, transportation, hotels, entertainment and
places of interest.

At least I am not under the impression that the host of the venue will
magically make the event happen without anyone letting them know what is
needed. I'm sure the EBC team is very capable of handling the logistics
with great detail - there is nothing really extreme needed - but we do
need to specify what we need.

Also, the programme committee takes care of important work that needs to
be done (i.e. select the plenary talks), but we need broader support
from the ODF community for the actual technical work - e.g. writing and
submitting scenario's for plugtesting.

I look forward to our call tomorrow.

Best,
Michiel