[Plugtest-org] status Berlin ODF plugfest

Charles-H. Schulz charles-h.schulz at arsaperta.com
Fri Aug 10 14:17:56 CEST 2012

Hello Bart,

Le vendredi 10 août 2012 à 11:57 +0200, Hanssens Bart a écrit :
> Hi Charles,
>
> > We would be happy if the ODF plugfest committee were to start invitations, etc.
> > as the "ODF Track", due to the lack of confirmation, is still online and accepting paper and workshop submissions.
>
> Ok, normally we use the plugfest wiki to build a draft program.
> But I guess it is easier for the LO conference organizers if we first follow the LO CfP track, submit some papers on the LO conference website,
> and update the ODF plugfest wiki afterwards ?

I think that seems sensible. What I can do is to come back to you with a
preliminary list of talks related to the ODF track and we can see what
to add, what  to substract, etc. But it should then be said publicly
that for this plugfest the registration and CfP directly takes place on
www.libocon.org

> > Let me know if you would like to discuss this on the phone soon.
>
> I guess that organizing a conference call might be helpful, but I'll be on a holiday during the next weeks
> (of course, nothing prevents the other organizers to organize a call)

I'll be on holidays as well starting from the 19th till the 30th of
August; let's talk early september then.

Best,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Associé / Partner,