[Plugtest-org] status Berlin ODF plugfest

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Fri Aug 10 11:57:12 CEST 2012

Hi Charles,

> We would be happy if the ODF plugfest committee were to start invitations, etc.
> as the "ODF Track", due to the lack of confirmation, is still online and accepting paper and workshop submissions.

Ok, normally we use the plugfest wiki to build a draft program.
But I guess it is easier for the LO conference organizers if we first follow the LO CfP track, submit some papers on the LO conference website,
and update the ODF plugfest wiki afterwards ?

> Let me know if you would like to discuss this on the phone soon.

I guess that organizing a conference call might be helpful, but I'll be on a holiday during the next weeks
(of course, nothing prevents the other organizers to organize a call)

Best regards

Bart