[Plugtest-org] Phone number for plugtest organisers meeting

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at nlnet.nl
Thu Oct 20 16:14:37 CEST 2011

Dear all,

the phone number for this teleconference will be +31 20 8005134.
I'm sorry, we don't have international dial in numbers but if you
send me a number for a fixed line I can probably dial out to you.

You can also reach this number for free with any sip client at:

          31208005134 at sip1.budgetphone.nl

(some fine sip clients are available at jitsi.org and icanblink.com).

Kind regards,
Michiel

--
Michiel Leenaars
Director of Strategy

Address:
NLnet Foundation
Science Park 400 (Matrix 2)
1098 XH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

http://nlnet.nl

'If you want the Internet to grow strong, safe and free,
but you don't know how to help, contribute to NLNet:
they do know and care."

                                         Giorgio Maone, NoScript

Interested what Richard Stallman, Karsten Nohl, Andy Tanenbaum and
many others have to say about what NLnet helped them do for you?
Feel your wallet tingling already? Check out:

                          http://nlnet.nl/donating/quotes.html