[Plugtest-org] Microsoft proposal to host 8th ODF plugfest in Brussel

Doug Mahugh Doug.Mahugh at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 27 18:30:18 CEST 2011

Hi Michiel,

Thanks for your thoughts below.  Yes, a decision in August will be fine from my point of view. The Brussels EBC facility tends to be fully booked most weeks, but space is currently available for those dates and I'll make sure we keep it open until a decision has been reached.

I agree that the plugfests have reached a stage where the details of hosting shouldn't be a concern. As for belly dancers ... I'll need to look into our options in that area. ;-)

Regards,
Doug