[Plugtest-org] Notes of the plugfest planning meeting 22/6/2011

Doug Mahugh Doug.Mahugh at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 13 00:58:40 CEST 2011

Hi Michiel,

I'd like to follow up on the Eighth plugfest which is suggested to take place in the period of 23/4/12 to 4/5/12.  I have verified that we have space available and could offer to host that plugfest at Microsoft's EBC (Executive Briefing Center) in Brussels during April 26-27, 2012.  It's a nice facility, and at that time we'll be free to go into full detail on our ODF plans for the next release of Office, which I think attendees will find interesting.

Let me know if this would be of interest, and I'll reserve the space and provide all of the logistical details.

Regards,
Doug