[Plugtest-org] Date change for the 8th ODF plugfest - April 19th/April 20th 2012

Louis Suárez-Potts luispo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 18:38:59 CET 2011

Michiel, et al.,

Okay, the new date is 19-20 April, and it remains at the MSFT HQ in
Brussels area (actually, very close to nothing).

However, the relevant website still indicates that the public dates
are a week later.

Clearly--I hope?--some Web page cleanup is in order.

I *assume* it's all going to be 19-20 April.

Yes?

Louis

On 14 December 2011 10:21, Michiel Leenaars