[Plugtest-org] draft agenda updated

Fabrice Mous Fabrice.Mous at opendocsociety.org
Wed Sep 30 09:05:45 CEST 2009

Bart,

I haven't forgot you. My colleguea Vincent van Adrighem will be the
leading contact for the City of Amsterdam. He will discuss with
Amsterdam this opportunity to reproduce this behaviour in a written
scenario.

Later today I will forward Vincent all the previous info you mailed wrt
scenario building. For now, please make sure that Vincent is in the
information loop (wrt A'dam at least).

Regards,

Fabrice