[Plugtest-org] draft agenda updated

Louis Suarez-Potts luispo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 08:42:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

On 2009-09-29, at 23:16 , Hanssens Bart wrote:

> PS: anyway, are there, besides the City of Amsterdam, other scenarios
> (not related to conversion) people would like to test ? We still
> have room
> for a few application scenarios.

I guess my interest is actually like Rob's, as I read it: to identify
abstract and paradigmatic scenarios particular to ODF that can be
usefully examined here. At a guess, I'd think that issues pertaining
to spreadsheets, say, or macros, might be relevant; or accessibility.

But let's play it by ear, and keep options open, no?

Best
Louis