[Officeshots] Jobs are 'Queued for preprocessor' ?

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at nlnet.nl
Tue May 19 10:00:19 CEST 2015

Hi Robinson,

> I do see mention of a 'LOServer' backend in the docs and example
> config, but I don't see any python files in the src/ directory. Is
> that backend available in a separate branch or repo?

The LOserver backend mentioned was never really a separate thing, but
basically a renamed oooserver init script [1] pointing to the
LibreOffice paths

I don't think it was ever committed to the repository by itself because
of its obviousness. I'm not sure you want to use this still. Doesn't
LibreOffice have a more robust headless mode and/or command line
facilities these days? And perhaps upstart, systemd or other system is
preferable over init scripts?

Best,
Michiel

[1]