[Officeshots] Jobs are 'Queued for preprocessor' ?

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon May 18 17:10:34 CEST 2015

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Michiel Leenaars <michiel.ml at nlnet.nl> wrote:
> Hi Robinson,
>
> I just checked the server, and apparently clamavd somehow had gone down
> and was pretty much halting everything. Our monitoring did not catch this.
>
> It is now back up and running, and hopefully your jobs will now proceed
> without any issues.

Yep, jobs seem to be proceeding through as expected. Thanks!

I do see mention of a 'LOServer' backend in the docs and example
config, but I don't see any python files in the src/ directory. Is
that backend available in a separate branch or repo?

Thanks,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon
QA Engineer - The Document Foundation
qubit at libreoffice.org
802-379-9482 | IRC: colonelqubit on Freenode