[Officeshots] Fwd: Office Convert is compatible with office 2013?

Pasqual Milvaques pasqual.milvaques at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 20:47:59 CET 2012

hi

I'm testing office convert with office 2013 and the binary for the 2010
version seems to work. I have taken a look to the odt generated files and
in the meta.xml there is indication that the odf files are of the 1.2 which
is one of the improvements that had office 2013 for me, for anterior office
versions the odf version was 1.1. odf 1.2 has some improvements, specially
for the spreadsheet area, which could be important in some contexts

Can you confirm me that office convert for 2010 is compatible with office
2013? If you are planning to do a new release or have notice of some
problems in this matter please let me know

 thanks :)