[Officeshots] Setting the flag for test suites

Denis Shvydkiy denis.shvydkiy at aspose.com
Tue Jun 1 00:57:54 CEST 2010

Hi Michiel,

Actually I turned that factory off already. I'm still working on it and that
was a quick test to check that the factory can connect to officeshots.org.
Now I think that I need to continue experimenting with
dev.officeshots.orgso nobody would try to use the factory until it is
done. Could you or Sander
add me to the "Factory Owners" group on dev.officeshots.org? I would
appreciate that.

Once I finish the development and run the factory on a production server I
will set that flag. Thanks for the tip.

Regards,
-Denis.