[Officeshots] Setting the flag for test suites

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at nlnet.nl
Tue Jun 1 00:16:32 CEST 2010

Hi Denis,

I see the factory with 'Asponse Dev' is running. Great! If you want the results
to show up in the test suite overviews (and that is very much recommended),
don't forget to set the flag for participating in rendering the ODF test suites.
You can set this per application, if you have multiple 'workers' in your
factory:

1) Find your factory in the list at: https://www.officeshots.org/factories
2) Click on the name of the factory
3) Under Actions you will find the option to "Edit" a worker (say: Aspose 9.1)
4) Check the box:

     [ ] Participate in rendering the ODF test suites

5) And press submit

Then the test suites will automatically start to come in, and will be shown in
the test suites found at: https://www.officeshots.org/galleries

Best,
Michiel